All riders must present a valid ID at the time of the tour, unless under the age of 18 (and over 14) and accompanied by a parent or guardian, and must sign the above linked liability agreement.
- No glass allowed
- Please don’t drink and drive before or after [ try UBER ]
- Drinking alcohol on the bike is against state law, sneaker drinkers might have to deal with the LPD so exercise good decision making here, we don’t want you to get an open container citation
- All beverages must be consumed from a disposable cup that BBP will provide for you
- One small to medium sized cooler is allowed on the bike
- We really like bullhorns, but you can’t bring one on our ride. Save that for your friends while they are asleep
- Please be respectful of our great city and it’s residents. That means no littering, treat others nicely, and don’t be too loud if it’s later at night or we are on residential streets
- Our pilots really appreciate good jokes, fun people and cash tips
All tours start and end at Chase Brewing Co, 266 Jefferson St. Please park around back near the Bier Garden or on the street so we don’t use up all their patron parking. We are not owned or directly associated with Chase Brewing so please direct all questions or concerns to us.
- Reservations must be made at least 12 hours prior to the tour
- All members of your group should plan to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time
- All tours require a 2 hour reservation minimum
All Big Blue Pedaler tours/seats must be paid in full at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCards, Discover and AMEX. Checks are only accepted when pre-arranged.
Cancellations made 10 days or more, prior to the tour date, will be issued a refund for the charged amount. Cancellations made between 2 and 10 days prior to the tour date will be issued a 90 day raincheck good for a similar or lesser cost tour.
Big Blue Pedaler reserves the right to cancel tours should there be extreme or unsafe weather. If this is the case we will make every reasonable effort to notify you in a timley manner and either offer a full refund or raincheck for a similar or lesser cost tour.